There has been plenty activity happening in the last couple of weeks. Working nights has slow me down in a few areas. My blog is one item that has suffer some.
Lately, the outside world has created a few good blog ideas. What I was lacking was a good title to cover my blog story.
One thing that happen was one day I parked in a local shopping complex. I parked in the third spot because the person in the first spot decided that he/she needed two spots to park. Well, when I came out and found that a (excuse me for my sexist statement ) dingbat, blankly, blankly, blond hair woman decide that she wanted to park in the second spot. It would not have been real bad if she had a Mini-Cooper for a vehicle, she had one of the largest SUV squeeze into that spot. I manage to get into my car and was about ready to pull out when I felt a big bump as she open her door and hit my car. I thought I was hit by car because my whole car shook. I don't know why I didn't give her a large piece of my mind in a rage of four letter words inclucing a few sexist comments. I just pull ahead and check to see if my car didn't received a major dent.
Another thing is a comment a fellow co-worker said to me the other day. I'm working two jobs just to get hired full time to get some benefits. I made a comment earlier in the day about lifting a mop bucket filled with water and the weight of the combination. Hours later my co-worker who was not there, made a comment about my inability to do the job. Well talked about hitting a tender spot he hit it on the button. All of the sudden I thinking maybe I might not able to do the job and still do.
One more item my brother-in-law offered a weekend job. Some of the downside items of the job is it three and half hours away, I would be working a twelve hour shift for two days and I would be by myself during this time. The upside would be my gas would have been covered, the job was making sure that a plastic cover doesn't leek over a major telephone company electronic room (basically just sit there and do almost nothing) and oh yes, it paid $16.00 per hour. That's $384.00 for 24 hours of easy work. I just want to tell how hard it was to tell my brother-in-law I couldn't make it down to the jobsite in time.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment