BEST:
1. Actor
2. Actress
3. Supporting Actor or Actress
4. Dad in the whole wide world
I always thought that I would be somewhere near the top of my kids list of Best Dad. Well today I found out that I'm a lot lower than number one, two or three. I was very lucky that I'm made the top ten. Just behind a goldendoodle at number eight, there I was at number nine.
All kidding aside as our kids grow older they make friends, lose friends, love friends, hate friends, love work, hate work, love parents and hate parents. So as the age of time marches on they become more independent.
You can't help it, you might start out at number one and slowly drop to nine.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
In my own defense...
1) My daddy is always going to be #1. Didn't it say on my blog that I will never love another man as much as I do my dad??
2) It WAS NOT A RANKED LIST...it was just a list.
Sometime dad has to give his kids a little hard time. Just like any list there is always something that is missed. I did make the list, I could been left off all together.
Post a Comment